Professional Pensions is holding a live Q+A with UK Pensions Awards judges tomorrow morning to help you prepare your submissions.
This live webinar - to be held at 11am tomorrow morning - will give you a chance to ask some of the judges of the UK Pensions Awards questions about what makes a good submission; what to include in your entry; and what to avoid in order to help you maximise your chances of success on the night.
It will also include downloadable submission guidance and top tips for writing submissions.
To register for the webinar, click here: http://webinars.professionalpensions.com/live-judges-webinar-2019/register
About the awards
The awards - now in their 23rd year - remain the industry's most prestigious accolades.
They shine the light on excellence and recognise the advisers, providers and investment managers that offer the highest level of innovation, performance and service to occupational pension schemes and their members, and have done the most to improve this over the past year.
The awards look at advisers and providers across more than 30 different categories and are rigorously judged by a panel of senior scheme managers, trustees and advisers.
Firms need to register for the awards and let us know what categories they plan to enter by Friday 13 December. Registering to enter for the awards will mean we can send you essential updates about the UK Pensions Awards 2020 as soon as they are available.
To register, visit: https://ukpensionsawards.com/live/en/page/register
Firms that register will then have to submit an entry form. The judges will use this form to draw up the finalists list and decide on the final winners. The deadline for receipt of the entries is Monday, 20 January 2020.
The full list of categories for the 2020 awards is:
Pensions Personality of the Year Award
Back by popular demand!! The Pensions Personality of the Year Award will, as in previous years, be decided by an industry-wide nomination and voting process which will be launched in the new year. The winner of the award will be announced at the UK Pensions Awards dinner
- Actuarial/Pensions Consultancy of the Year
- DC Consultancy of the Year
- Investment Consultancy of the Year
- Pension Lawyers of the Year
- Pensions Litigation Firm of the Year
- Risk Reduction Adviser of the Year
- Fiduciary Evaluator of the Year ***NEW FOR 2020***
- DC Pension Provider of the Year
- DC Investment Manager of the Year
- DC Multi-Asset Fund Manager of the Year
- DC Master Trust of the Year
- DC Innovation of the Year
- DC Investment Innovation of the Year
- Investment Manager of the Year
- Fiduciary Manager of the Year
- Institutional Investment Platform Provider of the Year
- Equity Manager of the Year
- Fixed Income Manager of the Year
- Factor Investing Manager of the Year
- DB Multi-Asset Manager of the Year
- Emerging Markets Manager of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Alternative Investment Manager
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Manager of the Year
- Liability-Driven Investment (LDI) Manager of the Year
- Cashflow-Driven Investment (CDI) Manager of the Year
- Risk Reduction Provider of the Year
- DB Investment Innovation of the Year
- Fixed Income Innovation of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award
- Independent Trustee of the Year
- Third-Party Administrator of the Year
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- DB Master Trust/Consolidator of the Year***NEW FOR 2020***
- Pensions Communication Initiative of the Year
- Educational and Thought Leadership Initiative of the Year
- Sponsor Covenant Provider of the Year
- Retirement Innovation of the Year