Global investment management giants Hermes Investment Management and Federated Investors have combined to form a new responsible investment focused identity.
The combined business - to be called Federated Hermes - holds a combined $576bn (£422bn) and has changed its New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) ticker from FII and FHI. The joint brand is set to off...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date