The Work and Pensions Committee is due to question the senior leadership of the Money and Pensions Service (Maps) on the progress made in developing the pensions dashboard.
During the session, witnesses will face questions on the organisation's role providing guidance on pensions and money management. Witnesses facing the committee will be Maps chairman Hector Sant...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date