No long-term decision has yet been made on who will run the pensions dashboard once it has been built, according to Pensions Dashboard Industry Delivery group principal Chris Curry.
During a hearing of the Work and Pensions Committee (WPC) today (11 March), Curry said that "while we've been tasked with looking at an appropriate way for the pensions dashboard to be run on a lon...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date