Speakers from our panel debate at the Women in Investment Festival give their views on how men can do more to help women at their firms and improve diversity and inclusion.
Our panellists included Ebru Smith, associate editor at PP's sister titleInvestment Week; Andy Clark, CEO at HSBC Global Asset Management (UK); Michael Kinney, principal at Mercer; and Justin Onuek...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date