Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) has said it will go ahead with its 31 March valuation despite significant falls in asset values over the past month.
In a letter issued yesterday evening to heads of participating USS institutions, the scheme said that since the beginning of March the value of its assets had fallen from £74bn to as low as £64.3bn...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date