Smarterly, a FinTech business focussed on workplace savings, has acquired Salvus Master Trust for an undisclosed sum.
The move is understood to be the first authorised master trust to be acquired following the introduction of The Pension Regulator's master trust authorisation regime, which saw the number of master...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date