The Diversity Project has outlined a new equality target for asset managers with the intention of halving the industry’s gender pay gap by 2030.
The initiative - which is a collaboration between more than 70 organisations - said efforts to date to equalise gender within the industry "have been greater than results". A new gender workstre...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date