The Pension Superfund has announced the makeup of its asset and liability management (ALM) committee – unveiling names including Aberdeen Standard Investments chairman Martin Gilbert and former Railpen chief executive Chris Hitchen as part of its team.
The superfund said the committee will provide strategic and operational recommendations to its joint investment committee as part of the its governance procedures. The following people will join...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date