A record-breaking 150 ‘dog’ funds have been identified in the latest bi-annual Bestinvest Spot the Dog report, with total assets of £54.4bn sitting in these vehicles.
The latest 'staggering' figures represent a 65% increase in the number of funds that have consistently underperformed their benchmarks over the past three years and the highest number Bestinvest ha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date