The lack of information cohesion across the industry is preventing savers from receiving true value for money from their workplace scheme, the Finance Technology Research Centre (FTRC) says.
Commenting during Pension Awareness Week for 2020, FTRC head of workplace research Jason Green said "information asymmetry" was a growing concern. "There is a lack of detailed, comparative analy...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date