Aon has published a paper aiming to help UK pension schemes review their operations and move to more effective approaches.
The Adapting and Enhancing Pension Scheme Effectiveness paper - issued today (29 September) - provides a toolkit for trustees to review key areas and consider how to permanently implement positive ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date