Savers accessing defined contribution (DC) pension pots for the first time rose to an all-time high just before the coronavirus pandemic, Just Group says.
This comes on the back of analysis which found one in ten UK workers have now paused their pension contributions because of the Covid-19 pandemic, and research which showed the majority of savers i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date