Asset manager Robeco has set a goal to reach net-zero greenhouse gas emissions across all its investments by 2050.
This follows a series of actions it set out to lower the carbon footprint of its investments, including expanding the scope of its fossil fuel exclusion policy to all funds, and earlier this year h...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date