Nest Insight has outlined a series of opinions from employers trialling its hybrid sidecar savings tool, with most agreeing they “like the concept” but still raising concerns over inertia.
The research unit of the government-backed master trust has published its second briefing paper detailing early learnings from its sidecar savings trial, revealing most trial employers support the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date