The US economy is on course to do better than Europe post-lockdown, thereby supporting US equities but raising inflation worries, according to economists.
It comes as Covid-19 vaccination programmes are rolled out across the world in the hope it will put an end to lockdown as infection rates fall. In Barnett Waddingham's virtual 2021 Investment Co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date