Around $30bn (£22.7bn) in transactions were completed worldwide by PGIM Real Estate last year despite market concerns related to the coronavirus pandemic.
The figure includes $10.2bn in real estate equity investments and dispositions on behalf of third-party investors, as well as a further $19.5bn in real estate financing. In the UK, the firm most...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date