Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA) is expected to change its name as part of deal with Phoenix Group, which is set to buy the 200-year old Standard Life brand, according to reports.
The fund manager's new chief executive Stephen Bird, who joined last year, is on the brink of agreeing a deal to sell the Standard Life name, according to Sky News. According to sources, the ta...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date