The full impact of the pandemic means many defined benefit (DB) schemes will have now overestimated the life expectancies of their members, research suggests.
Data from XPS Pensions yesterday (22 March) found pension liabilities may be overstated by between 1.5% and 3.5% as the full impact of the last 12 months on member longevity starts to become clear....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date