Asset managers representing $22.8trn (£16.5trn) of assets under management (AUM) have joined the Net Zero Asset Managers initiative, bringing the total number of signatories to 73.
The initiative - launched last December - was established to support global efforts to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius and investment aligned with net-zero emissions. Early British sig...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date