The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) trustee board has laid out answers to thorny questions posed by its employer representative regarding its ongoing sustainability struggles.
This comes after the USS trustee board sent a letter to its employer representative Universities UK (UUK) on 29 March making clear its willingness to review its operations. "We believe the most ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date