The likelihood of trustees making incorrect decisions when choosing a fiduciary manager due to rudimentary performance metrics remains probable, EY says.
In its report, Does past performance accurately represent the past? Evaluating the performance of fiduciary managers - released today (19 April) - EY outlined considerations for trustees to "preven...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date