The value destruction of a savers’ pension at the point of retirement is “huge” and personalised guidance is vital to prevent members knocking out years of savings, according to industry experts.
Speaking yesterday (27 April) at the Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) defined contribution (DC) summit, head of multi-asset funds John Roe said: "Value destruction at the point of retir...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date