More than half of savers expect the companies in their pension to publish ethnicity pay gap reports, PensionBee research finds.
A total 57% of respondents to the online pension provider's customer survey were of the view that ethnicity pay gap reporting should be compulsory. Following the 2017 introduction of mandatory g...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date