This week’s top stories included the FRC issuing a £65,000 penalty and severe reprimand against Richard Jones over previous advice to Guinness Peat Group, and news of Emma Douglas’ departure from LGIM.
1) FRC issues £65k penalty and 'severe reprimand' against Richard Jones over GPG/Coats advice The Financial Reporting Council has imposed a severe reprimand and a financial penalty against Richa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date