The Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) has welcomed the government’s intention to extend the scope of the Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
The proposals would require the largest companies to produce TCFD reports, including the mechanism, and location. The PLSA's response said: "The pension sector has identified that the lack of co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date