Fiduciary managers maintained their investment strategies across 2020 despite high market volatility and some hair-raising losses during the first quarter, XPS Pensions Group research finds.
The consultant's annual FM Watch report examined the performance of fiduciary managers across 2020. It found that none made significant or fundamental changes to their investment strategy follow...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date