While trustees are split on whether compulsory knowledge should include a full regulatory understanding of the process of a pension transfer, many agree it could help better protect vulnerable savers.
Professional Pensions asked its Pensions Buzz readership - comprised of trustees, actuaries, scheme managers, and consultants - about compulsory trustee knowledge following the publication of an op...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date