A quarter of savers are more likely to increase their pension contributions if they had a better understanding of the pensions tax relief system, according to research by Royal London.
The insurer found 27% of people admitted they have never heard of pensions tax relief, as "fundamental aspects of pensions remain a mystery to many people". The research - which questioned 2,000...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date