The Universities and College Union (UCU) has accused Universities UK (UUK) of failing to come clean over the true impact of the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) pension proposals.
This comes as UCU launched a USS pension modelling tool today (28 May), developed by First Actuarial. The tool allows members and potential members of USS to see the impact UUK's proposals would...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date