Two Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) funds and Europe's largest pension fund, Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP, are among the latest batch of major investors that have committed to using the Net Zero Investment Framework (NZIF) to help decarbonise their portfolios.
The Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) announced that six new organisations have today (8 June) become members of the Paris Aligned Asset Owners (PAAO) group — a forum that req...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date