Liverpool-based HS Administrative Services – the admin business owned by Goddard Perry Consulting – has acquired the third-party administration (TPA) book and employee benefits division of Ascot Lloyd.
As part of the deal - which completed on Friday (4 June) - Ascot Lloyd's Harrogate-based administration team and its employee benefits division will move to Goddard Perry Employee Benefits as part ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date