Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) employers are backing a series of proposals for medium and long-term reform of the pension scheme, set out in a consultation by its employer representative Universities UK (UUK).
Employers representing 95% of USS membership responded to the UUK consultation, with many supporting a series of significant covenant support measures proposed which are deemed necessary by the USS...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date