All pension schemes expect to have fully integrated climate risk into their decision making processes by 2026, according to Willis Towers Watson.
A poll of 70 UK-based schemes conducted by the consultant found they unanimously agreed on full integration in the next five years, with half expecting to reach that target by 2022. Integration ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date