Deloitte has announced it is introducing a new default pension fund in a bid to place a greater focus on sustainability for the 35,000 Deloitte pension plan members in the Standard Life Master Trust.
The professional services firm said £1bn of pensions investments would move into Aberdeen Standard Investments' (ASI) Sustainable World Index Fund as a result of the switch. Deloitte said the mo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date