Nearly one in three Generation X members – those born between 1965 and 1980 – face financial hardship in retirement due to having inadequate pension savings, and run the risk of only achieving a minimum or lower than minimum standard of living in retirement as a result, research from the International Longevity Centre shows.
The think tank's report - Slipping Between the Cracks, produced in association with Standard Life, part of Phoenix Group - also found the majority of this group did not have any additional income f...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date