Pension schemes are not doing enough to prepare for the impact of an increasingly ageing society and are “massively underestimating” the long-term implications, PTL warns.
The governance services provider said schemes are therefore not making appropriate plans to deal with the challenges they will face related to an ageing society. Managing director Richard Butche...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date