GLIL Infrastructure – the £2.5bn infrastructure fund backed by Local Pensions Partnership and Northern LGPS – has invested £150m in the specialist utility and energy storage infrastructure company Flexion Energy.
The investment will see Flexion develop, build, own and manage energy storage systems in the UK - specifically large-scale batteries connected to and servicing the electricity grid. GLIL's inves...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date