A hearing to deal with an application for a collective proceedings order in a legal action against Barclays, Citigroup, JP Morgan, RBS and UBS for foreign exchange rigging has begun today (12 July).
The hearing in front of the Competition Appeal Tribunal (CAT) will consider whether a £1bn-plus claim against the banks can proceed as a collective action and, if so, which of two class representat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date