The Pensions Management Institute (PMI) has today (19 July) confirmed the industry’s first accredited lay trustee following the launch of its accreditation programme.
Employer-nominated trustee Neil Calvert - who sits on the Local Government Pension Scheme's Derbyshire Pension Board - has completed the PMI's two mandatory requirements for accreditation. Calve...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date