The ongoing financial challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic mean nearly a third of pension savers have had to delay their retirement, Fidelity International research shows.
The investment manager's research was commissioned for this year's Pension Awareness Day on 15 September, and the wider Pension Awareness Week campaign which begins today (13 September). Fidelit...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date