The roll out of a ‘statement season’ and the pensions dashboard programme must be co-ordinated to avoid a capacity crunch, according to Premier Pensions.
The firm said the Department for Work and Pensions' (DWP) proposals for a statement season must be developed alongside the pensions dashboard and rolled out "in a measured fashion". Speaking at ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date