The Productive Finance Working Group (PFWG) has outlined a series of recommendations to facilitate a suitable environment for defined contribution (DC) schemes to benefit from “appropriate long-term opportunities” including investment in illiquid assets.
Four main recommendations are outlined in ‘A roadmap for increasing productive finance investment' - published yesterday (27 September) by the group, which is industry led and co-chaired by the Ban...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date