The number of firms who completed the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) reporting rose from 28% in 2020 to 45% in 2021, according to research by Redington.
The firm's annual Sustainable Investment Survey - which questioned 112 asset managers - revealed a 27% rise in TCFD reporting, but warned there are "a number of areas where managers are still yet t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date