This week’s top stories include The Pension Regulator’s confirmation on the imminent enforcement of its criminal powers, and Russell and Capita’s £1.5bn fiduciary deal.
1) TPR confirms criminal policy to be enforced in 2 days' time The Pensions Regulator has issued an updated policy and code of practice on how it will use its criminal enforcement powers, with a ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date