BlackRock has announced the first in a series of steps to expand the opportunity for its institutional investor clients to participate in proxy voting decisions.
The investment manager today (7 October) said selected institutional investor clients will be able to choose a voting option that aligns best with their priorities and goals from 2022. BlackRock...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date