Pensions advisory firm Cardano Group has announced plans to acquire pure play sustainable investment management firm Actiam NV from Dutch insurer and reinsurer Athora Netherlands.
The acquisition, announced today (21 October), is expected to complete in the first quarter of next year, subject to regulatory approvals. Actiam manages around £18.5bn in assets under managemen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date