Women need to save £185,000 more than men to reach the same retirement income as them, according to Scottish Widows.
This firm's annual Women and Retirement Report - which has been running since 2006 - revealed women currently in their 20s will have only saved around £250,000 by the time they retire. By compariso...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date