This week’s top stories include Lane Clark & Peacock’s warning over the new scam transfer powers and the reveal of ITM and Altus as the first service providers of the dashboard.
1) Capacity concerns ahead of new scam transfer powers The Department for Work and Pensions has failed to confirm if it is prepared to deal with a potential large volume of cases under the anti-s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date