This week’s top stories include Clara Pensions becoming the first defined benefit (DB) superfund to get approval, Deloitte and TPT completing master trust self-certification, and the Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO) issuing its largest fine for pensions cold-calling.
1)Clara becomes first DB superfund to get approval Clara has become the first superfund to appear on the list of assessed DB superfunds from The Pensions Regulator, clearing the way for the first...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date